KUWG on Twitter

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Revd Paul Nicolson appeals against Tottenham Magistrates under Equality Act 2010. Couldn't hear Haringey

Guest blog post by Revd Paul Nicolson of Taxpayers Against Poverty

Dear all, I am nothing like as deaf as national and local government to the damage done to the health of the worst off by benefit cuts, caps and council tax causing hunger and debt. All good wishes, Paul

MEDIA NOTICE
Rev Paul Nicolson
07961 177 889
020 8376 5455

TO TOTTENHAM MAGISTRATES COURTAN APPEAL UNDER THE EQUALITY ACT 2010 DUE TO THE DISABILITY OF DEAFNESS

I will be applying to the High Court for case stated under the civil procedure rules but am unable to do so without a copy of the judgment in Nicolson v Haringey on the 4th August at the Tottenham Magistrates Court, for which I applied to you on the 4th and 9th August.

In addition to the details related to the charging of corporate overheads, and other expenditure,  to council tax summons and liability order costs by Haringey Council I shall be seeking a judgment under the Equality Act 2010 on the grounds that I informed the court four times that was unable to hear Haringey's witness.

1. I asked the clerk before the case started if there was a hearing loop; she pointed at the loud speakers which, it later transpired, were not turned on. 
2. I informed the judge twice while the witness was giving evidence that I could not hear her.
3. The judge claimed in his judgment that everyone had heard the witness; I reminded him that I had told him twice while the witness was giving evidence that I could not hear her therefore was unable to cross examine her. 

There were witnesses in the public gallery who can testify to all four protests. 
HARINGEY COUNCIL TAXES BENEFIT INCOMES OF ITS POOREST RESIDENTS 
OF UK'S MOST DEPRIVED WARDS WITH 
LOW LIFE EXPECTANCY AND HIGH RISK OF LOW BIRTH-WEIGHT.

from the Reverend Paul Nicolson
Taxpayers Against Poverty
No citizen without an affordable home and an 
adequate income in work or unemployment. 

93 Campbell Road, Tottenham, London N17 0BF, 0208 3765455, 07961 177889, 

PLEASE HELP FUND TAP

No comments:

Post a Comment